Having excellent communication with your Developers, Project Managers, and other individuals involved in the project is the best place to start. Communication and collaboration with our clients is the key to enter into the DevOps culture.
We take the stack required to build the automation code to build environments (ie Dev, QA, Staging, Production), then connect the continuous delivery software to deploy code after each commit to the environment.
When working on in-place projects/organizations, we start by gathering information about the current infrastructure and workflows, then use that information to start automating specific parts of it. We begin with the less critical first, so you can get familiar with the process, then the process repeats itself as we begin automating and reviewing one part at a time, constantly increasing in complexity.
We provide the following services:
- Infrastructure development: We can code your infrastructure to create fully automated environments. We are automation fanatics.
- Research and Development: Sometimes you don’t have the time or the skills to research and develop solutions for your infrastructure. We can work with you as a team to research and diagnose your needs, discuss your options, and provide you with the best solution.
- Maintenance and support: Keep it running. We can provide preventive maintenance and monitoring to ensure continuous availability.
- Consulting: We offer our experience and cross client knowledge to help you to improve your IT infrastructure.
- Coaching: Our company provides personalized training and knowledge transfer services. We help you to deploy anything, and give you all the information that you need to operate, rebuild and improve it later.